blah-blah-blah-blahblah-blah-blah-blah

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Bumper Cars Bumper Cars

mmm

not bad for your first one i guess, make a better crash thingy thoug if ya can

WondaBread responds:

I'm not that good at actionscipt but i guees i could try and add a crash thingy and maybe a life bar but i have to learn some more stuff first.

race car tutorial race car tutorial

thanks for the shit

fuck face, you wasted my life, now i must go kill my self, your the worst.

Create a Skate Create a Skate

ahhhhh

stupid, stupid stupid. god damn it. the hole dont fit the trucks and the ,addness never ends, ahh the maddness will be hurting my brain, ohh hoy.

Psychological Test Psychological Test

my god

its like this you have knowen me all my life. it said everything, that im in love with a toad and that im aggressive to everone, and many other things too that arnt normal to see on the sceen. good work

Kentucky Space Battles Kentucky Space Battles

kinda lame.....kinda

but besides that fact this is a great ass game, really cool. great work on your scripting, must of took a while. you should have made the envoronments larger with some triky flying places, like going thogguh tunnels and such. great game. :)

Arcade: Pacman! Arcade: Pacman!

well....

if it is stolen, sham on you, but it probabably aint so i gave ya a good mark. good work.

Memory Macabre! Memory Macabre!

pretty fun

not the most original thing to make butt all i know is that i couldnt make it, i cant even make games yet of anykind. cant wait to see more games by your site.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

WOW! WOW! HOLY SHIT!!

this is by far the best game (flash game) ive ever played in my life, its awsome, really awsome. i give it a 5+, ut has everything in it. blood sex drugs killing and beer. o and guns.