blah-blah-blah-blahblah-blah-blah-blah

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

A quickie... A quickie...

the only thing is.....

the animation of the walking guys is very fluid and normal, good work, maybe add some detail to the heads like make them proportionate to the body, anyways the only major thing is to make a real animation with storyline to it, and lots of people getting kiled by 3d cars, very cool!

mighty-max23 responds:

yes.. i will make a bigger and more detailed head... and i am going to make a story line.. and il try to have the 3D car in it :D

Thnx for the review

Stikfas R Stikfas R

it didnt suck

that was pretty cool, not many people do that kind of animation, im looking forward to s longer, crisper version. :)

Static responds:

Yeh Thatn Man!

KUNG FU prank call KUNG FU prank call

mmm.....

i liked it, but you should make a prank call your self to someone, just get one of those phone call monitors on your comp and do it, i dont know the details.

Wheres my Samurai Wheres my Samurai

mmmmmmmmmm

what the hell? man thats wierd, and a little fucked to, yay

vile-furby responds:

Lol

Alien Encounters:Part 1 Alien Encounters:Part 1

great work

its not the best art, but i can tell you really tryed on it. its not one of thouse stupid 5 second shit loads of crap. i actually liked this, good work, i can hardly wait till nest one. work harder on the art though.

General-DMC responds:

atleast someone apreciates it, I will make the second one awsome, but it will take a long time to make beacuse the story is long

sphere fight 3: gun point sphere fight 3: gun point

not bad, in fact i liked it,.

i kinda reminded me of Maddness Redemers, probably what you were going for, i loved to, great work on the sound, send them to the Audio Portal right away! :)

Through My Emotion: 1 Through My Emotion: 1

good art

You Fucking ass hole, that was awsome, you can really draw, go kill your self , ass face, you should do more of them cause they are so good they give me cancer. fuck head

Aura Aura

this was Amazing

really really amazing, a definite front page holder. and will be on NG for ages. thats pretty good for two weeks. you must have had no life in thouse two weeks. great work

Aliens ep. 1 Aliens ep. 1

well

not as much as i hoped for, butt god work still. it needs more.

Aliens intro Aliens intro

Can hardly wait

looks great, nothing bad about it, except for lack of actuall thing. but thats coming, i it will do good.